Today January 31 at 23:59 contests to send the online applications to become a dreamer of Imagine Express 2014 have been closed. We have received over 1,000 candidatures! We would like to thank all of you who have express your interest in forming part of the program, the jury is excited to start evaluating the candidatures!
Breaking news! If you have ideas to solve the challenges proposed by our sponsors you can submit your ideas until the 7th of February at 23:59 (GMT+1)!
- App that can facilitate the management of multiple treatments and multiple medications of a patient
- App to enhance and/or ensure patient adherence to their treatment
- Healthy habits (motivate patients to follow them)
- Bring the population and/or patients closer to health professionals in an efficient way (to avoid long waits in the emergency room for example)
- For more information download pdf
“It’s time to think about banking as an electronic structure. It’s time to bite the bullet and admit that retail banking is not a physical distribution structure with electronic channels on top, but an electronic distribution structure with electronic and physical channels on top. It’s time to become the Digital Bank.”
From Chris Skinner’s book “The Digital Bank”
- How will people relate with each other in the future? We must redesign and rethink how the relationship and services of financial institutions will be with their customers via mobile devices.
- How can financial institutions give value to the information, often unstructured, that they have by taking advantage of the Big Data movement through mobile applications?
- How can value generation be stimulated through mobile applications between the client community and the financial institutions? Value for the institution and/or for the customer.
- Which are the mobile applications that will allow comercial managers of financial institutions increase their productivity, both in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bringing hotels and Barcelona citizens closer: create a project that improves the performance of the hotel facilities so that Barcelona citizens can take advantage of them and this way establishing links with recurring customers. This would promote the use and understanding of unique spaces the use of these and would also stimulate new ways of leisure and city services.
- How to get customers of the hotel to interact with the property without overwhelming the reception. Via an outmatic check-in / check-out the customer could choose the roomer they wanted, etc. Create a similar service as those that can be found when buying a plain ticket but for the hotel experience.
Best of luck to all our participants! Keep on dreaming!